Saturday, September 28, 2013

Purple Moon (HM35)

sorry everyone I was traveling yesterday and so you get the post today. And I have a ton of stuff to do so I'm sorry that you only get a short one today.
Rose B.
Purple Moon
Half Moon 35
    Kat grumbles as knocking pulls her from sleep. She throws off the sheets and stomps over to the door. On the other side, a man in a suit is waiting.
    Chills run down Kat's spine as she greets the man, "Hello, Magnus."
    He smiles and steps into the room, "Good morning."
    "How long have you been back?" Kat asks, ignoring the instinct telling her to run.
    "Not very long."
    "Is there something that you needed? I'm about to go back out into the field."
    "I heard you were one of the teams looking for the Queen."
    Kat watches him carefully, "Yes."
    "Do you have an idea of where she is?"
    "Not really," Kat lies.
    "Oh," He seems disappointed, "Well, I figured since you're one of the best hunters that we have, that you would be the one to find her."
    "I'm sorry to disappoint you," Kat replies.
    He chuckles, "Don't worry, I still expect great things from you."
    He leaves, and Cade enters muttering, "I don't like him."
    Kat nods in agreement, "What did you need?"
    "Adalia came by and told me that she was asked to do another job so we will be on our own today," Cade says.
    Kat sighs, "Alright, let's get going then." 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment