Friday, May 24, 2013

Purple Moon(HM18)

Sorry everyone I was busy with school and work so I forgot about this until 7 o'clock. Plus I've become addicted to Homestuck, it has dominated my thoughts and I haven't been able to do much besides read it, which is not easy. Oh well, here is HM18
-Rose B.
Purple Moon
Half Moon 18
    Kat surveys the street looking at the Alterations, "Cade, any ideas?"
    "Plow through while I defend. I don't know if there will be back up and even if there is it's a long way off."
    Kat grips the swords tighter, "I'm going to need more blades."
    "Alterations have trashed the house you'll have to make do with what you have," Cade replies.
    Kat inhales then exhales slowly. She loosens her grip on her swords and relaxes. "I'm going."
    Cade doesn't say anything, and Kat takes off. She runs from shadow to shadow taking down Alterations while heading for outside of the town. She estimates that her the Alterations where all A's with one or two B1. They are all weak, but they often attacked her groups. She kills them quickly as she can, but they still rip the dress and occasionally hit her skin. By the time she reaches the end of the buildings, blood covers her, and the dress is permanently damaged with most of the fabric missing. Most of her hair is out of the fancy arrangement she put it in, and her eyes are like purple ice.
    An Alteration stands in front of her. He is dressed in a suit, and he looks like a rich young man, but his hair is silver, and his skin barely has any color. He smiles at Kat and shows sharp teeth. "Good evening, Hunter."
    Kat stares at him, "How many of you can talk."
    "Right to the point. I like that, no stalling for time or pointless chatter. But I can't answer that."
    Kat switches her grip, "Last chance."
    The Alteration chuckles, "I'm glad I did as the Queen suggested. It seems she was right about you."
    "What do you mean?"
    He bows, "I meant exactly what I said. But now is not the time for chatter."
    A sharpened bone slides out of his forearm and without warning he attacks. Kat blocks with both swords, but he attacks with his leg. She jumps out of the way, but he cuts her side.  Pain pulses through her, but she ignores it and stands up. Quicker than the eye can follow, she slashes her sword and cuts off the tip of his bone weapon. Then she aims for his chest he dodges with ease.
    "She did say not to underestimate you, I can see why she said that. No hesitation, no mercy."
    "Who is the queen?"
    "You'll meet her soon enough, but right now, you should focus on your battle with me."
    He seems to vanish, and Kat blinks in surprise. Purely on instinct, she jumps forward and narrowly misses a cut that would have severed her spine. It still cut the skin, and Kat's head starts throbbing.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment