Friday, June 7, 2013

Writing

I'm going to my local theme park today and I'm going to be there all day. Instead of doing a new Purple Moon segment, I'm going to do a piece that I've done recently and I will continue Purple Moon next week.
This about two of my character meeting, Rose is an old concept and Rai has her own novel that I'm working on editing.
 I shortened it so it wasn't super long so somethings may be confusing.
-Rose B.
    A girl walks down the street dressed in black. Annoyance and dark energy radiate from her as she grumbles to herself. She bumps into a girl with bright red hair and matching eyes. The dark girl goes to move on but the red head grabs her arm with supernatural speed.
    "Aren't you going to apologize" she growls
    A girl behind the red head speaks "Rose, leave it. Your in a bad mood don't take it out on others"
    "Shut it, Jojo. I want an apology" Rose snaps
    The dark girl interupts "Look, I have somewhere I have to be why don't you let go and we'll pretend this never happened."
    "And if I say no" Rose replies
    The girl laughs darkly "You don't want to"
    Rose's eyes sparkle "Is that a challenge"
    "If you want it to be but you won't win"
    Faster than the natural eye could track Rose pulls out a sword and sticks it in the other girl's stomach.  The other girl sighs with annoyance and the smirk drops from Rose's face.
    The girl pulls out the sword and grunts "You've got skill but this won't kill me" she flicks her blood off the blade before handing it back "Now if you'll excuse me my brother is expecting me"
    She melts into the crowd and once she is gone Rose looks at Jojo "She wasn't even fazed."
    "Maybe she can help us"
    "I don't want help from her"
    "Rose..."
    Rose grinds her teeth "Fine"
RAI~~RAFE
    "You're late" Rakar called as I entered the house
    "Not my fault. I was held up"
    Rakar comes down the stairs. He raised an eyebrow at the hole in my shirt "What exactly held you up"
    I headed for the kitchen "Sword in the stomach"
    Rakar followed me "Start from the begining"
    I grabbed some gummy bears and explained what happened.
    He sighed when I was done "I've never heard of someone like that, ask Key about it tomarrow"
    I shrugged "If it will make you feel better, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed"

    My eyes shot open and I kicked a person off me. I put my hand to my neck and it came away slick with blood. I stared dumbfounded at the red head who was starting to stand. I spotted matching liquid covering her chin and mouth.
    "You bit me! You freaking bit me!"
    "If it makes you feel better your blood is like a super sweet drink mixed with poison"
    I got out of bed "Serves you right"
    I exited my room and pounded on Rakar's door "We have visitors"
    I took our unexpeced guests to the living room as soon as they sat down the red head asked "What are you. Your blood doesn't tast like a human or vampyr"
    "So that's what you are" Rakar said, appearing in the doorway.
    She nodded and I answered her question "Raphael and I are Nightmares"
ROSE~~JOJO
    "What is a Nightmare" I asked
    "The simple version is a vampyr would eats dreams instead of blood"
    "And changes shape" The boy, Raphael,  added
    "So why did you stalk Rai, she can be a pain but not that bad" Raphael asked
    Rai glared at him and Jojo answered "When we woke up yesterday nothing was the same"
    Rai rolled her eyes "Congratulations you traveled dimentions"
    "Lovely" I replied, sarcasticly "How do we get back home"
    "Rai can take you"
    "You'll have to bring me back" she responded
    "Fine by me, let go into the backyard where there is more room" He shrugged
    We followed them and at Rai's request we held her hand. She closed her eyes and a wind started up.
RAI~~RAFE
    "I'm going to travel now and whatever you do don't let go of my hand" I shouted over the wind
    Their grips tightened and there was a flash of light and my stomach dropped, then we were in another dimention. I opened my eyes and saw we were standing on a table. The people around us looked unhappy.
    "Is this correct" I asked and the red head nodded "Well then my job is done"
    I spotted a door and headed towards it. I was almost there when I felt something dig into my back. I pulled out the foreign object and saw it was a dagger.
    "What is it with you guys and weapons"
    Rose chuckled "Its alright guys she's with me"
    The tension in the air calmed "I'm going to tell Raphael to bring me back"
    "How is that possible."
    "Because were twins, but don't tell anyone its supose to be a secret. Maybe we'll see each other again."
    "Maybe" she agreed
    I felt a pull in my head and I heard my name spoken "Raishka" The room vanished and replaced with the kitchen. 
    Rakar held out a mug of hot chocolate "You're late"

No comments:

Post a Comment