Monday, March 14, 2022

Working On Things

 Hello,

    I'm working on altering the format of this blog, I've actually been thinking about doing this for a while but it's...a big process. It's going to take me a couple days at least, mostly because there are so many things to change and I have to work. So things may be shuffling around a bit until I figure out things should look and work.

In case any of you are curious my list thoughts

  • Better navigating tabs
    • Table of Contents for Purple Moon and Calypso's Rage
    • Single Post writings
    • longer writing pieces wasn't made for this blog
  •  Post/page navigators for longer pieces
    I'm going to start with the oldest posts then work forward. If any of you notice I've missed anything or think of something I should add to the Sub header feel free to leave a comment here. And I'll edit this post with my progress because I strangely want to give myself more work.
  • Finished Purple Moon
  • Finished compiling the single posts
  • Finished Calypso's Rage
  • Started the page for the writing not made for this blog
    • Finished Our Condolences
    • Finished Two for the Show
    • Finished Red Roses
    • Updated Smoke in the Air

    Finished! Everything is finally updated. Now I just need to maintain things...

No comments:

Post a Comment