Tuesday, May 7, 2024

To do or not to do

 I have some work collecting dust in a folder that is more...mature than what I usually put on this blog, I've been debating if I should put it on another site. The reason for this is Blogger only allows the whole blog to be marked as adult not individual posts. Which is annoying if most of the blog is fine.

These pieces are really only test pieces for me to try writing something I don't usually do. They're more like mental exercises, so they were only meant for me to read. As a consequence they are have a bunch of issues (plots not being completely there, scenes jumping around, barely any descriptions etc.) and would need some work.

hmmm I'll continue to think about it. If i decide post on a separate site I'll try attaching a link somewhere on this thing for anyone who is curious.

-Rose B

No comments:

Post a Comment